Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mayer x Jazzy x Heavy x Gordon

Through twitter, all things are possible.
I'm on vacation in Boston. I got word that Mayer Hawthorne would be in town at the same time as me. Curious, and bored on an Amtrak, I decided to search "Mayer" and "Boston" on Twitter to get a feel of the buzz. Up popped a contest from a Mazda dealership, the main sponsor for the concert.

The contest said I was only a retweet away from winning two VIP tickets to the concert. I was in like Flint!
The lineup was amazing: Gordon Voidwell, The Heavy, surprise guess DJ Jazzy Jeff and Mayer Hawthorne and The County. Mazda took great care of us. Here's some photos from that night.
For the full set, click here!


Top Billing photo by Brendan M Smith

Mazda2 Presents Mayer Hawthorne and The County photo by Brendan M Smith

The Paradise Rock Club- Boston, MA photo by Brendan M Smith

Mayer Hawthorne photo by Brendan M Smith

The Heavy photo by Brendan M Smith

Gordon Voidwell photo by Brendan M Smith

Lisa, from Wellesley Mazda photo by Brendan M Smith

No comments:

guess whos bizzack