Sunday, October 19, 2008

DJ Neil Armstrong - Extraordinary



On a Sunday afternoon... "On this cd I put songs I heard in movies & on TV or the ones blasted over the speakers at my doctor's office or the local Walgreen's. Some I heard on some obscure radio station that I just happened to turn while driving my pimp 1990 Toyota Camry, some come from my sister's record collection that I would sneak into when I was a youngin, and some are songs that my girl Helen likes to hear". - DJ Neil Armstrong


Track Listing:

01 6&7 extraIntro - The Zombies, The Association, The Animals
02 Summer in the City - Lovin' Spoonful
03 Get Lifted - KC and the Sunshine Band
04 Self Control - Laura Branigan
05 Emotional Rescue - Rolling Stones
06 Do You Think I'm Sexy - Rod Stewart
07 Candy - Cameo
08 Dancing Machine - Jackson 5ive
09 I Can Make You Dance - Zapp & Roger
10 Love Rollercoaster - Ohio Players
11 Magic Carpet Ride - Steppenwolf
12 The Zephyr Song - Red Hot Chili Peppers
13 Obstacle 1 - Interpol
14 Layla - Eric Clapton
15 Hot Hot Hot - The Cure
16 Hello, I love You - The Doors
17 Fools Gold - Stone Roses
18 Changes - David Bowie
19 Is She Really Going Out with Him? - Joe Jackson
20 Baby, Now That I Found You - The Foundations
21 I Miss You - Blink 182
22 Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - The Animals
23 O Girlfriend - Weezer
24 Cherish - The Association
25 Time of the Season - The Zombies
26 Your Smiling Face/Prostitutes - James Taylor and Chef from South Park
27 Strawberry Fields Forever - Candy Flip
28 Lovecats - The Cure
29 These Eyes - The Guess Who
30 Break On Through - The Doors
31 How Soon is Now - The Smiths
32 Dragon Attack - Queen
33 Can't Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers
34 Radio Clash - The Clash
35 Lithium - Nirvana
36 Here Comes Your Man - The Pixies
37 Light My Fire - The Doors
38 Love My Way - The Psychedelic Furs
39 Love is the Drug - Roxy Music
40 I Woke Up in Love - Partridge Family
41 Like the Weather - 10,000 Maniacs
42 In Between Days - The Cure
43 Forever Young - Alphaville
44 All the Young Dudes - Mott the Hoople
45 Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie
46 Are you Experienced - Jimi Hendrix
47 Today - Smashing Pumpkins
48 Dream On - Aerosmith
49 Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Download: Extraordinary

www.5thplatoon.com/

No comments:

guess whos bizzack