Wednesday, October 22, 2008

r.i.p lucky



so my dog died today. me and my dad buried him tonight. pour one out to my dog!
i had him since i was in the 8th grade. we had alot of fun. we even used to blaze together. alot of people fell in love with him. alot of my neighbors always played with him. gave him doggy treats and all. he suffered due to an infection. he fought a good fight. we always spoiled him. thats why we named him LUCKY. but like everything else, has to go. so i guess it was his time. i rather see him happy in dogs heaven than see him suffer. its all good. haha i even poured out my favorite beer for him. here's a seirra neveda for you! he's in doggy mansion. i just hope he doesnt haunt me tonight. buried him in the backyard. doggy bowl and everything.


IN LOVING MEMORY!
R.I.P LUCKY

1 comment:

guess whos bizzack