Sunday, March 29, 2009

Say it IS so!!!


Originally designed in 2006 as part of a team series, the Gucci Nike SB Dunk Highs were scrapped due to some in fighting, apperently. Rumour has it there are less than 30 sample pairs in circulation right now. I'm guessing Nike reads their comment box or at least my mind because Nike has decided to bring them back to the table and release them through select SB accounts, tagging them as a premium quickstrike drop. No changes are expected from the sample pair to the pair set to release this year.
The Gucci dunks are, by far, one of my favorite colorways I've seen. I've been dreaming of this release for the past 3 years. If you're thinking what I'm thinking- Get them on your Chanukah list now and start stocking up on your Cool Kids and Crooks Gucci colorway tees and hope you're one of the lucky ones to score a pair. They are slated for an '09 holiday season release date.

No comments:

guess whos bizzack