Monday, July 6, 2009

Bahay sighting @ Kid Robot's Greatful Bear Release!


That's me on the left and DJ Fat Jo on the right

Wednesday, July 1st Kid Robot released the new DJ A-Trak / Dust La Rock toy the Greatful Bear. There are only 500 of these jems out there. Even more special was that the Kid Robot arranged a signing of the first 50 bears by A-Trak and La Rock the day of release. My friend DJ Fat Jo was kind enough to keep me company in line and we lucked out by being 3rd in line. This also allowed me to get two bears instead. A-Trak just posted a series of photos from the release shot by Nylon Magazine. The first photo you see on the blog is my bear getting signed! Peep A-Trak's Blog for the whole shoot including Kid Cudi showing up to grab a toy for himself. Also follow @atrak on twitter to catch photos of the Greatful Bear on tour with A.

No comments:

guess whos bizzack