Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Grouch- Three Eyes Off the Time, December 8th


An exerpt from therealgrouch.com"On December 8, 2009 I will be releasing my new project entitled, "Three Eyes Off The Time" . This project is me acknowledging what is going on in the world around me, and even though I utilize all the web tools available to me, I refuse to participate at the levels of foolishness that have become the norm. I think that it's time that people relaize just how powerful we really are..." More

Track listing:
1. Intro
2. Daddy's Home ft. Rankin Scroo
3. Whatever I Say
4. I Love This Game
5. The Dangers of Online Dating
6. Make 'Em Think ft. Marty James
7. Allieverwantedwas
8. Weight of The World
9. Dreamin'


Cover photograph by Brendan M Smith ... That's me.

No comments:

guess whos bizzack