Maui had the pleasure of catching a very rare lightning storm on 2-23-11. What made it rare, for Maui, was the fact that it wasn't raining, allowing photographers like me to go out and photograph the event. Here's a bit of what you missed:
Lightning over Maui's majestic Haleakala
Wailuku Heights view
A flight I'm glad I wasn't on
A view of Maui's North shore horizon, from Kihei
The West Maui Mountains
Photos by Brendan M Smith
View my entire photo setHERE!
- Jade & MisLee VS. Husky & Zinny @ Root Down Vol. 4...
- Maui Rides the Lightning
- Lori Zimmer x Rebaroque Artist Series
- Limb by Tung (Cosmo Baker & Skratch Bastid's Harle...
- Rhymefest In Chicago City Council Runoff
- Nick Catchdubs - Catchy Bashment
- Retna The Hallelujah World Tour
- ruby ibarra - who i am
- Bad Habitz Crew B.Boy Reunion 2011
- Nike Dunk Low "Vintage Pack" Release Date
- Shake Weight Battle
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2010 (215)
- ► 2009 (169)