Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Nike Dunk Low "Vintage Pack" Release Date
The latest “vintage” Dunks to pop up are truly vintage, in that they’re retro versions of a particular set of Dunks that released in the earlier 90’s as a Japan exclusive. The shoes each favor aged, slightly warped leather on the upper, each following the same general color-blocking of one color on the overlays, a contrasting color on the side panel and toebox (and a bit on the tongue and collar), and white on the midsoles. The colorways are truly eye-catching as each shirk the occasionally conservative style of Dunks in favor of loud, vibrant combinations. Check out looks at each under the cut, and look for the Nike Dunk Low Vintage Pack release date on February 28th at very limited retailers.
- Jade & MisLee VS. Husky & Zinny @ Root Down Vol. 4...
- Maui Rides the Lightning
- Lori Zimmer x Rebaroque Artist Series
- Limb by Tung (Cosmo Baker & Skratch Bastid's Harle...
- Rhymefest In Chicago City Council Runoff
- Nick Catchdubs - Catchy Bashment
- Retna The Hallelujah World Tour
- ruby ibarra - who i am
- Bad Habitz Crew B.Boy Reunion 2011
- Nike Dunk Low "Vintage Pack" Release Date
- Shake Weight Battle
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2010 (215)
- ► 2009 (169)