"In December and early January, the photographer Nadav Kander shot 52 shots of Barack Obama's top advisers, aides and members of his incoming administration. Kander and the Times Magazine's director of photography, Kathy Ryan, discuss putting those portrait sessions together and what happened behind the scenes." -The New York Times
These photos took me by suprise. They used a very modern and extremely stark style. The images looked more like they were taken for an older adult's American Apparel ad. I'm hoping you all enjoy.
And now I present to you: Obama's People
- ► 2010 (215)
- What shoes am I gonna wear?!
- Lupe Fiasco wins USA Character Approved Award
- wale in the studio
- DJ Eleven - Winter Sadness #2 mix
- New Flosstradamus Video!
- ryan leslie makes a beat for kid cudi
- N.A.S.A - hip-hop (music video)
- Guerrilla Jazz W/ Jay.P @ Charley's
- Flashing Lights Mix #2
- DJ Pump - Sevonte Swang
- The Hundreds: Drive By Bangers 2
- NO MORE BUSH LLIT!
- Kid Sister Gets Grilled
- Obey Colbert
- Your opinion counts... Sort of.
- 'Sexting' Teenagers?!
- Make that booty POP
- dj semtex interview with kid cudi (audio only)
- random song sundays
- Benzi x Kanye West x Plain Pat “Sky High” Mixtape
- Homeless Funk
- Peep the Sneak Freak
- bboy free music video
- American Apparel or White House staff?
- For the Euro B-Boys and B-Girls
- SOUL CLAP @ 39 HOTEL FEAT NICK CATCHDUBS
- 4elements episode 1
- b.o.b - ill be in the sky music video
- Reiz & Jay.P - Maui Wowie Mixtape
- NOT how you want it
- Why my girlfriend likes German weather
- buff1 x dream streets video
- Guerrilla Jazz W/ Jay.P @ Mulligan's
- holly weerd- electricity showroom mixtape
- FUCKING KICKS!!!!!!!!!
- Andy Milinakas (auto tune)
- ▼ January (38)