Friday, January 9, 2009

Why my girlfriend likes German weather



BERLIN (Reuters) - A cat wandered onto the set of a live weather forecast by Germany’s leading meteorologist Joerg Kachelmann and waved its tail in front of the camera as it rubbed up against his leg.

Kachelmann had just started his two-minute forecast after the news on Tuesday when the cat appeared. Without missing a beat, he scooped Lupin up and finished his forecast while the cat pointed a paw at the weather map.

“I don’t know how he got into the studio,” Kachelmann told Reuters, adding Lupin belonged to a staffer who was out of town.

“I noticed him when he rubbed against my leg and thought people might wonder what was happening. I figured it would be easier to control the cat by picking him up. Cats get annoyed if they feel ignored. So I made sure he didn’t feel ignored.”

No comments:

guess whos bizzack