Monday, March 1, 2010
Wu-Tang vs The Beatles: Enter the Magical Mystery Chambers
What happens when a man named Tom Caruana takes Wu-Tang acapellas from both group and solo albums and put them over new productions made vaguely from samples of The Beatles originals and covers? The answer: Enter the Magical Myster Chamers. Not much needs to be said about the album. The results are great and truely speak for themselves. Even if you cringed when you first read the concept, trust us, this is no Grey Album bullshit. Shit is ill.
Download: Wu-Tang Vs The Beatles- Enter the Magical Mystery Chamber
- Das Racist- Shut Up, Dude
- Erykah Badu Strips Down For New Video
- KEN LEE!
- The Art of Favianna Rodriguez
- Learn Portuguese In Just 4 Minutes!
- Meat Heads x Free Time
- a-trak x travis barker
- Pon De Floor's Ladder Makes A Cameo
- Mayer Hawthorne - Fall In Love
- REST IN PEACE NUJABES
- History Lesson: The Steadicam
- GEICO: THE MUSICAL
- Samoans Braddah... No Mess!
- Tik Tik Tik Tik Tok
- James Brown Live on The T.A.M.I. Show
- Tolerating Fred
- J Dilla & Nas - Dillmatic Mixtape
- Dave Nada – Moombahton
- Who Says Rappers Are Homophobic
- Paul Devro - MAD DECENT Mega Mix 2010 for Warp Mag...
- inspectah deck - champion (youtube audio)
- Japan Is Awesome: Reason # 4,957
- Throwback Thursday
- Don't Battle Russians
- Little Brother - Curtain Call prod. Khrysis
- Wu-Tang vs The Beatles: Enter the Magical Mystery ...
- Stussy - J Dilla Documentary Prt3 (of 3)
- Freshjive's Got A Problem
- ▼ March (28)
- ► 2009 (169)