I'm all for making a statement. Have at it. But, when Hypebeast recently spent some time with Rick Klotz, the founder of Freshjive, I felt like no one had the heart to tell Rick that he runs a FUCKING CLOTHING LINE! On top of that, it isn't the most raw clothing line out there by a LONG SHOT. In this video he talks about the controversial video of Budd Dwyer, the brand’s new vision, and what to expect for Spring/Summer, and more. Something seems very contrived about all of this. I'll leave that up to you to decide.
The World's Got A Problem
Note: In the video Klotz is wearing one of the newest hardcore shirts of their spring line.
- Das Racist- Shut Up, Dude
- Erykah Badu Strips Down For New Video
- KEN LEE!
- The Art of Favianna Rodriguez
- Learn Portuguese In Just 4 Minutes!
- Meat Heads x Free Time
- a-trak x travis barker
- Pon De Floor's Ladder Makes A Cameo
- Mayer Hawthorne - Fall In Love
- REST IN PEACE NUJABES
- History Lesson: The Steadicam
- GEICO: THE MUSICAL
- Samoans Braddah... No Mess!
- Tik Tik Tik Tik Tok
- James Brown Live on The T.A.M.I. Show
- Tolerating Fred
- J Dilla & Nas - Dillmatic Mixtape
- Dave Nada – Moombahton
- Who Says Rappers Are Homophobic
- Paul Devro - MAD DECENT Mega Mix 2010 for Warp Mag...
- inspectah deck - champion (youtube audio)
- Japan Is Awesome: Reason # 4,957
- Throwback Thursday
- Don't Battle Russians
- Little Brother - Curtain Call prod. Khrysis
- Wu-Tang vs The Beatles: Enter the Magical Mystery ...
- Stussy - J Dilla Documentary Prt3 (of 3)
- Freshjive's Got A Problem
- ▼ March (28)
- ► 2009 (169)