Monday, March 8, 2010
Who Says Rappers Are Homophobic
Let me clearly state this: WE DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING THIS ALBUM. IT'S PROBABLY AWFUL. However, we do recommend you take a moment to take this all it. Definitely a canidate for most homo-erotic rap album cover of all time. I checked everywhere on the packaging, but there was no "No homo" to be found. I happened upon this gem on a site with the lovely name
REALESTNIGGAS.COM. Charming, right?
- Das Racist- Shut Up, Dude
- Erykah Badu Strips Down For New Video
- KEN LEE!
- The Art of Favianna Rodriguez
- Learn Portuguese In Just 4 Minutes!
- Meat Heads x Free Time
- a-trak x travis barker
- Pon De Floor's Ladder Makes A Cameo
- Mayer Hawthorne - Fall In Love
- REST IN PEACE NUJABES
- History Lesson: The Steadicam
- GEICO: THE MUSICAL
- Samoans Braddah... No Mess!
- Tik Tik Tik Tik Tok
- James Brown Live on The T.A.M.I. Show
- Tolerating Fred
- J Dilla & Nas - Dillmatic Mixtape
- Dave Nada – Moombahton
- Who Says Rappers Are Homophobic
- Paul Devro - MAD DECENT Mega Mix 2010 for Warp Mag...
- inspectah deck - champion (youtube audio)
- Japan Is Awesome: Reason # 4,957
- Throwback Thursday
- Don't Battle Russians
- Little Brother - Curtain Call prod. Khrysis
- Wu-Tang vs The Beatles: Enter the Magical Mystery ...
- Stussy - J Dilla Documentary Prt3 (of 3)
- Freshjive's Got A Problem
- ▼ March (28)
- ► 2009 (169)