Saturday, September 20, 2008
Very Sad News
What a tragic story to wake up to. Travis Barker and DJ AM were critically injured after a small Learjet crashed during takeoff in Columbia, South Carolina. 3 men and 1 women were killed. Travis was taken by ambulance to a burn center in Augusta, GA. DJ AM was airlifted to the same burn center. They are both in critical condition. A spokesperson for the FAA said the Lear 60 was bound for Van Nuys, CA before midnight on Friday with six people on it. Air-traffic controllers reported seeing sparks. They said the plane went off the runway and crashed on a nearby road.
Condolences to the family and friends of the those who lost their lives. Good thoughts to Travis and DJ AM and their families.
- ► 2010 (215)
- ► 2009 (169)
- dyme def mixtape
- Mary Jane
- HIPSTER BOOGIE MIX
- Nick Catchdubs: The In Sound From Way Out!
- Crank Dat Pinoy
- music video sundays
- breakdancing frogbots
- QUESTLOVE x UNDFTD x Prive T-Shirt
- family reunion
- A-Trak & The Rub - Sunglasses is a Must Live
- no more guns
- Fool's Gold : Sammy Bananas
- yearbook pictures
- Need Some Motivation?
- Shilo Presents: The Gaslamp Killer
- eeff the industry
- DJ Tameil - Where Is Debonair Samir?
- p90x day 1
- History, Change, & Victory In November
- music videos sundays
- STONES THROW PODCAST #38
- Very Sad News
- massive monkees
- Mixtape King
- James Pants - Ka$h (Trizzy & XXXChange Remix)
- get ya hands up
- wiz khalifa star power mixtape
- Dj Steve1der - NATE IN'08
- some things to keep you entertained
- U-TERN - One Day Later Radio # 42 (Hip House 2008)...
- love lockdown remix
- Flashing Lights
- COSMO BAKER - The Funk Doc Chronicles
- M.I.A, Switch + Diplo - Takeover BBC Radio 1
- Guerrilla Jazz - Everywhere But Now
- Rapper Big Pooh - Rappers Delight Mixtape
- ▼ September (39)